这些使用条款（以下简称“条款”）是本网站上最高级有限公司（以下简称“公司”）提供的服务（以下简称“服务”）。 ））。 注册用户（以下简称“用户”）将根据这些条款使用此服务。
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registering applicant shall agree to this agreement, apply for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves this.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration.
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate.
- 在任何情况下，用户都不能将用户ID和密码转让或出租给第三方，也不能与第三方共享。 如果用户ID和密码的组合与注册信息匹配并且我们登录，我们将认为该用户ID已由注册用户使用。
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website as the consideration for the paid part of this service by the method specified by the Company.
- 如果用户延迟支付使用费，则该用户每年为14。 您将按6％的百分比支付滞纳金。
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third-party servers or networks.
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained by this service.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting this.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Acts of using this service for improper purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Acts of impersonating another user.
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit.
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex.
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
- If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. Suppose.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement.
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items.
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees.
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time.
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use.
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage or loss caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may make amendments to the provisions of these Terms from time to time. Any amended Terms will be notified to you by being posted on the Site. It is your responsibility to refer regularly to these Terms and note the amendments. Amendments will come into effect immediately on the amended Terms being posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the Site after that time. If you do not wish to accept them, you must cancel these Terms.
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.